Century farms honored at State Fair - PostBulletin.com: Home

Century farms honored at State Fair

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, August 28, 1997 12:00 am

ANOKA: Graydon and Helen Peterson, St. Francis (1887).

BECKER: Charles and Gladys Kangas, Osage (1892); Peter and Helen Matson, Frazee (1897); Glenn and Lynette Yliniemi, Frazee (1897).

BENTON: Robert and Karen Katke, Foley (1893); Francis and Donna Mae Knapek, Foley (1894); Roger Loidolt, Sauk Rapids (1897); Nellie A. Striker, Foreston (1890); Lawrence and Jow Thell, Foley (1888).

BIG STONE: Robert and Delores Buhl Sr., Graceville (1897); Goldie A. Schmidt, Mildred K. Nelson and Hazel Dawson Estate, Correll (1897).

BLUE EARTH: Ronald Attenberger, Minnesota Lake (1887); Mrs. Ruth Bloede, Vernon Center (1891); Thomas A. Bowles, Vernon Center (1870); Arno and Florence Proehl, Mapleton (1896); Bertram H. and Hildegard M. Denn, Mapleton (1891).

BROWN: James W. and Carolyn Drexler, New Ulm (1869); O. Lloyd and Dolores Friton, Sleepy Eye (1896)l Michael, Marjorie and Keith Hoffman, Sleepy Eye (1868).

CARLTON: Franklin Kwapick, Kettle River (1896); James and Donna Maki, Ketlle River (1894).

CARVER: Arthur and Verona Bussman, Cologne (1897); Edwin and Janice Miesler, Chaska (1894); Marlin and Judith Kohls, New Germany (1897).

CHIPPEWA: Lawrence and Barbara Christenson, Montevideo (1893); Dale and Janice Petersen, Murdock (1896); Scott and Phyllis Weckwerth, Montevideo (1897).

CHISAGO: Harland and Goldie Carlson, North Branch (1885); Jeff Elsenpenter, Rush City (1894); Loren and Marlene Peterson, Stacy (1885).

CLAY: Russel Lund, Barnesville (1894).

CLEARWATER: Peter and Kathleen Kjolhaug, Kermit and Barbara Kjolhaug, and Paul and Jodi Kjolhaug, Clearbrook (1896); Roy Kelppe, Clearbrook (1896); Mark and Sharon Larson, Clearbrook (1897); Etole Lundin, Clearbrook (1896); William Clark Nelson, Clearbrook (1897); Myrtle Nordland, Clearbrook (1897); Paul and Lois Rydeen, Clearbrook (1897); Truman and Avis Sandland, Clearbrook (1897); James V. Thompson, Clearbrook (1896).

COTTONWOOD: Orval LeRoy Bondhus, Storden (1894); Margaret Erikson and Clarice Schmidt, Lamberton (1888); Donna M. Johnson, Windom (1893); Irene S. Larson, Westbrook (1897); Peter and Linda Nickel, Bingham Lake (1887).

CROW WING: Elizabeth (Mrs. Olaf) Vang, Deerwood (1893).

DAKOTA: Marvin Luedke and Fern Peterson, Farmington (1875); Sandra Neil, Pearl A. Law and William T. Neil, Randolph (1887); James F. Perry, Farmington (1885).

DODGE: Lawrence and Caroline Christey, Claremont (1873); Gordon and Marian Larson, Kasson (1869); Gladys Wincell, West Concord (1897).

DOUGLAS: Joy N. Guenther, Garfield (1881); Martha and Harold Guenther, Garfield (1897); Rick and Jeanine Larson, Alexandria (1893); Everald and Elizabeth Timm, Garfield (1892); Marion Town, Kathleen Weetman, Elaine Kronberg and Roland Kronberg, Evansville (1876).

FARIBAULT: Frederick W. and Marjorie K. Beiser, Kiester (1896); Richard Brandt, Wells (1885); Marion G. Kogel, Winnebago (1883); Viola L. Mensing, Easton (1885); Marion A. Muir, Winnebago (1885); David and Paula Rosenan, Blue Earth (1891); Lorraine Sauer, Wells (1897); Steven and Pam Shirk, Bricelyn (1892).

FILLMORE: Eugene and Beth Mulhern, Fountain (1897).

FREEBORN: Leonard W. Breamer, Albert Lea (1897); Wilhelm and Lena Ohm, Albert Lea (1893).

GOODHUE: Dale M. and Jeannete Anderson, Welch (1896); Ferman Featherstone, Red WIng (1861); Lawrence and DiAnn Johnson, Cannon Falls (1880); James and Jeannie Schreader, Mazzeppa (1893).

GRANT: Emory and Palma Casberg, Ashby (1876); Arlie and Lou Ann Ellingson, Ashby (1891).

HENNEPIN: Stephen and Debbie Weinand, Roger (1864).

ISANTI: Howard and Lorraine Krause, ZImmerman (1890); Dale and Nita Stoeckel, Zimmerman (1895).

JACKSON: John Chonko Jr., Mary Newville and Margaret Meiners, Jackson (1896); Martin and Rita Kolander, Lakefield (1889); Mary Larson, Jackson (1888); James and Aldean Lusk, Jackson (1891); James H. and Angeline Mixner, Brewster (1888); Curtis and Shirley Pietz, Lakefield (1892); Frederick A. and Zita M. Reetz, Alpha (1884).

KANDIYOHI: Charles P. Chesness, Paynesville (1878); Lillian M. Eastlund, Blomkest (1893); Blair and Anita Hagen, Hawick (1897); Robert and Richard Hanson, Lake Lillian (1891); Richard Hanson, Lake Lillian (1896); Elmer Kienitz and Kraig Kienitz, Raymond (1897); Sherney and Hildegard Lien, Pennock (1877); Arthur Mork and June Molenaar Mork, Renville (1897); Arley G. and Gladys M. Rossell, Atwater (1885); Jack and Joan Skrurud, Kandiyohi (1892).

KITTSON: Lloyd Johnson Farms Inc. Karlstad (1887); Wallace G. Larson, Lake Bronson (1895); Robert and Dorothy Muir, James and Karen Muir, John and Cheryl Muir and Corrine and Terry Bell, Hallock (1896); Palmer and Vivian Kittleson, Louisburg (1886).

LAC QUI PARLE: Gary and Bonnie Kittleson, Louisburg (1886); James and Carol Tasto, Madison (1896).

LE SUEUR: Dale, Gene and Dan Buchholz, Elysian (1895); Denny and Sandy Heldberg, Le Sueur (1866); Mark Katzenmeyer, Le Sueur (1859); Rick and Mary Krenik, Kilkenny (1857); George W. Warrant, Kasota (1867); Alvin G. Wondra, Montgomery (1897).

LINCOLN: Harold Hanzlik, Canby (1897); John and Denise Olson, Hendricks (1891); Joseph A. Rybinski, Ivanhoe (1896);

LYON: Chester and Barbara Petersen, Tyler (1897).

MARSHALL: Mark Carlson, Newfolden (1884); Gary and Julie Kiesow, Goodridge (1896); Walter L. Lunsetter, Gatzke (1897); Dolores Bakke Mesick, Newfolden (1890); George and Carolyn Pittman, Goodridge (1897); Evelyn Schmidt, Stephen (1897); Gordon and Marlene Sommers and Scott D. Sommers, Warren (1897).

MARTIN: George, Charles and John Champine, Fairmont (1883); Roger and Charlene Miedtke, Karen and Arno Norman, and Mary and Thomas Westcott, Fairmont (1897); Edwin and Mary Ann Potter, Trimont (1895); Phyllis and Leo Salz, Fairmont (1892); Joyce M. Sharp, Truman (1897); Swanson Heirs and Fred August Reetz, Dunnel (1889); Lawrence F. Wehner, Fairmont (1897).

MCLEOD: Gregg Brinkman, Glencoe (1897); Elmer and Myrtle Maass, Brownton (1897); LaVon R. Sifferath, Stewart (1890); Dan, TIm, Greg, Wilton and Betty Stuedemann, Plato (1896); DuWayne and Gloria Woller, Stewart (1897).

MEEKER: Charles Ailie, Dassel (1897); John and Patsy Isaacson, Dassel (1897); Clifford Kohls, Litchfield (1893); Harold and Helen Mattson, Cokato (1889); Leander A. Mundt, Litchfield (1896); Anna (Mrs. Emil) Neuman, Eden Valley (1897); Roger and Karen Oterberg, Watkins (1893); Robert and Susan Pederson, Paynesville (1882).

MILLE LACS: John H. and Deborah Otten, Foreston (1897).

MORRISON: Dale E. ANdersen, Cushing (1886); Ernest and Marcine Jaschke, Randall (1897); Walter Koczur, Holdingford (1896)

MOWER: Arlene (Bringsjord) Hueman and Marjorie (Bringsjord) Mudra, Rose Creek (1888); Herman M. Klaehn, Taopi (1890); Stuart Skov, Austin (1897); Kenneth, Mayvis and Kevin Speer, LeRoy (1875).

MURRAY: Dean and Penny Pearson, Hadley (1897); Edna M. Voss and Children, Hadley (1897).

NICOLLET: Jerome L. and Myra Bastian, Fairfax (1883); Robert and Elizabeth Bjorklund, St. Peter (1895); Willard and Pearl Goodell, Nicollet (1866); Richard Karstad, Nicollet (1880); Fred Kienlen, Fairfax (1864); Leo H. Maidl, Lafayette (1886); Leon J. Matties, Gibbon (1895); Allan Merkel, Fairfax (1891); Rickey and Margaret Meyer, Fairfax (1897); Ronald and Shirley Michels, North Mankato (1891); John and Elaine Palmer, Fairfax (1890); Jerome and Virginia Peichel, Fairfax (1897); Charles and Janet Youngblom, Lafayette (1875).

NOBLES: Virgil and Alice Cook, Adrian (1897); Roger and Larry Doeden, Worthington (1897); Eugene and June Erlandson, Rushmore (1897).

OLMSTED: Donald and Lorraine Ebling, Eyota (1874); Neil and Margaret Stolp, Oronoco (1887).

OTTER TAIL: Howard Kittleson, Cordell Kittelson Kathryn Grosz and Carla Tweeton, Pelican Rapids (1897); Marvin D. LaVonne Lemke, Erhard (1881); Winifred Levring, Judy and Ernie Thomsen and Janet and Bob Miles, Vining (1888); Marilyn M. Martinson, Parkers Prairie (1889); Jeannete Poe, Joyce Warndahl and Lorraine Gentz, New York Mills (1897); Robert and Rita Riestenberg, Perham (1874); Robert and Elaine Schoening, Fergus Falls (1891); Donald and Lois Sjobeck, Parkers Prairie (1896); Merlin and Barb Watterud, Rothsay (1896).

PENNINGTON: Eva M. Anderson, Theif River Falls (1892).

PIPESTONE: Alan Cox Life Estate, Pipestone (1897).

POLK: Willis and Delores LaPlante, Fisher (1887); Ken and Merle Miller, Crookston (1891); Verna Sather and John and Barb Sather, Fasston (1893); Arlyn and Marilyn Stroble, Angus (1897).

POPE: Robert F. Benesh, Alexandria (1880); Robert Glenn Thedin, Kensington (1894).

RED LAKE: Glenyce Harrington and Kern Tillman, Plummer (1897).

REDWOOD: Alfred and Elizabeth Hartwig, Redwood Falls (1897); Robert and Suzanne Horning and Darold and Linda Horning, Revere (1896); Ruben and Elizabeth Lange, Lamberton (1897); Jerome and Carol Maasch, Vesta (1896); Edna and Helen Olson, Renville (1896); LeRoy and Myrna Pedersen, Renville (1891); Gerald Schaffran and Wesley Schaffran, Lucan (1894); Steve and Carmen Zick, Lucan (1894).

RENVILLE: Charles nad Durene Cornell, Olivia (1896); Larry Kemnitz, Redwood Falls (1881); Charles and Barb Melberg, Hector (1888); Willmar and Rosemary Meyer, Gibbon (1895); Robert Pastoors, Olivia (1897); Dennis O. Schmidt, Renville (1891).

RICE: Robert and Joyce Gill, Northfield (1898); A. Allan Story, Kenyon (1857).

ROCK: John Krogmann (Life Estate), Luverne (1892).

ROSEAU: Fern Svoboda, Badger (1894).

SCOTT: Ladimir F. Benes Jr. and Ladimir F. Benes III, New Prague (1896).

SIBLEY: Patrick E. and Mary J. Anderly, Henderson (1860); Roy G. Bach and Donna (Bach) Kenny, Henderson (1865); Karl Bartels Estate, Glencoe (1896); Gilbert and Adeline Black, Gibbon (1896); David and Laurel Karl, Buffalo Lake (1891); Allan and Charlene Muelhausen, LeSeuer (1883); Arlo Olson, Curtis and Teresa Olson, Gibbon (1892); James and Bonnie Pfar, LeSeuer (1878); Robyn (Reilly) Pfarr and David Pfarr, LeSeuer (1872); Howard and Helen Schneider, Arlington (1896); Robert Sievert, Gibbon (1894).

STEARNS: John Court, Avon (1862); Laura Hilsgen Hanson, Kimball (1897); Duane and Rosella Lieser, Belgrade (1892); Ronald J. and Sheila L. Mehr, Richmond (1897); Steven and Janet Notch, Freeport (1897); David and Mary Sabrowsky, Albany (1891); Milton and Gladys Spaulding, South Haven (1873); Raloh and Pauline Stein, Watkins (1881).

STEELE: Loren and Phyllis Ballstadt, Medford (1896); Lavern and Darlene Bendorf, Owatonna (1865); Herman J. Eaker, Blooming Prairie (1897); Rose (Schmidt) Hohrman, and Dewey and Myron Schmidt, Owatonna (1884); Harold and Carroll Janke, Owatonna (1897); Glenn William Voss, Owatonna (1895).

STEVENS: Marvin Lewis Hanson, Morris (1893).

TODD: Richard and Judith Decker, Bertha (1890); Reinhard and Florence Haase, Bertha (1883); Norman Kleinschmidt Jr., Long Prairie (1894).

TRAVERSE: M. Lorraine Nerenz (in trust for Julene A. Sagissor), Wheaton (1896).

WABASHA: Kenneth Juers, Lake City (1892); Milton and Judy Schwamtz, Plainview (1894).

WADENA: Ambrose J. Kempf, Wadena (1897).

WASECA: Neil E. and Ranae L. Berg, Hartland (1896); Gary Lynn Kaiser and Joan Lee (Kaiser) Nordeen, Wells (1887); Henry Rieck, Waseca (1897); Agnes (Mrs. Harold) Priebe, Waseca (1896); Oliver and Vivian Roesler, New Richland (1886); Lowell and Donna Schauer, Wilton Township (1896).

WASHINGTON: Kathleen and Andrew Goiffon, Hugo (1892); Miriam Hackmann, Joann Johnson and Ruby Englund, Marine (1897).

WATOWAN: Bret and Annette Braatan, Butterfield (1890); Art and Mildred Ellertson, Madelia (1897); Christine Olson and Naomi Olson-Lawrence, Madelia (1872); Walter Sieg, Truman (1897).

WINONA: Richard A. Fischer, Lewiston (1880); Cyril Kronebusch, Altura (1873); Stephen and Sandra Simon, Altura (1897).

WRIGHT: Duane and Nancy Burkstrand, Cokato (1884); David Floyd Hoover, Howard (1859); Harvey L. Peterson, Cokato (1896).

YELLOW MEDICINE: LaVonn and Robert Alleckson, Minneota (1897); Edgar and Thelma Anudson, Granite Falls (1890); Douglas Gregiore, Cottonwood (1872); Norval and Roselyn Jesme, Canby (1894); Veryl A. Jessen, Boyd (1897); Merlyn D. Lachelt, Boyd (1896); Rosey Nomeland and Children, Porter (1881).@et

More about

Featured Ads

Connect With Us

Follow us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  RSS Feeds       RSS Feeds 


Today’s Survey

What do you think of pedal pubs?

Rochester has one pedal pub operation, named PedalPub. It hit the streets in June 2013 and now provides about 150 tours a year.

Total Votes: 2

Loading…
SEARCH
the Yellow Pages:
E.G., "Casa Del Rio", "53186"

More News

Visit our other local news sites:
Daily-Journal.com -- Kankakee, IL
QCOnline.com -- Moline, IL
MyWebTimes.com -- Ottawa, IL