Merchants, clubs and churches in Rochester and Austin have scheduled Easter egg hunts for Saturday, the day before Easter. They include:
• Shops at University Square in downtown Rochester. Easter bunny will appear, and photos may be taken with him. Hunt begins at noon.
• 40&8 American Legion in Rochester. Easter egg hunt for children 10 and younger, with two golden eggs and 24 ceramic eggs, and sacks of candy for all. Starts at 10 a.m., near the Ninth Street Northeast entrance to Quarry Hill Park.
• People of Hope Lutheran Church of Rochester. Easter egg hunt with thousands of candy-filled eggs hidden on the church grounds. Starts at 10 a.m., 3703 W. Country Club Road.
• Grace Lutheran Church of Rochester. Bring a basket and a camera for photos with the Easter Bunny. Rain or shine. Starts at 11 a.m., 800 E. Silver Lake Drive.
• Oak Hills Wesleyan Church of Rochester. Free community breakfast (8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.) and giant Easter egg hunt (10:30a .m.). 410 28th St. S.W.
• The Original Canine Easter Biscuit Hunt at Bone Appetit Canine Bakery in Rochester. Hidden treats for dogs and 500 Easter eggs with gifts inside. Prize for the best-dressed dog. Starts at 10 a.m. Rochester Feed & Country Store, 5 11 1/2 St. S.E., Rochester.
• Westminster Presbyterian Church in Austin. Carnival games, puppet show, treats and egg hunt. Free. Adults must accompany children. 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. 802 Fourth St. S.W.