Details for SUMMONS AND NOTICE OF PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTERSTATE OF MINNESOTA,COUNTY OF OLMSTED,DISTRICT COURT,THIRD JUDICIAL
STATE OF MINNESOTA,
COUNTY OF OLMSTED,
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 55-JV-19-8329
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Children of:
Brandi Kaye Moreno-Oropeza, Parent
Aaron Perea, Parent
NOTICE TO: Aaron Perea, above-named parent.
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at Olmsted County District Court, 151 Fourth Street SE, Rochester, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent to the child named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at Olmsted County District Court, 151 Fourth Street SE, Rochester, Minnesota, on December 23,209 at 2:30pm or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
Dated: December 2, 2019
WITNESS, the Honorable Kevin A. Lund,
Judge of District Court
BY: Joleen Tupper,
(12/4, 12/11, 12/17)
As published in the Rochester Post Bulletin