Details for SUMMONS AND NOTICETERMINATION OFPARENTAL RIGHTSMATTERSTATE OF MINNESOTA,COUNTY OF OLMSTED,DISTRICT COURTTHIRD JUDICIAL
STATE OF MINNESOTA,
COUNTY OF OLMSTED,
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 55-JV-19-7349
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Cassandra Lynn Sheimo, Parent
Elbert Opawon Trias, Parent
NOTICE TO: Cassandra Lynn Sheimo, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 151 Fourth St SE, Rochester, MN 55904, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 151 Fourth St SE, Rochester, MN 55904 on December 23, 2019 at 9:00am or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Joseph F. Chase,
Judge of District Court
BY: H. Ann Basta,
(11/26, 12/3, 12/10)
As published in the Rochester Post Bulletin