State of Minnesota
Third Judicial District
Court File Number:
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Crystal Rose Stoppel, Mother
Anthony Kyle Norton, Father
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
NOTICE TO: Anthony Kyle Norton, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 151 4th Street, Rochester, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(red) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 151 4th Street SE, Rochester, Minnesota, on November 17, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. This is an Administrative Hearing.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in this Petition.
Kevin A. Lund
Judge of District Court
(Oct. 17, 24 & 31, 2020)