State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Third
Court File Number:
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Nicole Ann Thompson, Mother
Lucas Eric Poole, Father
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
NOTICE TO: Lucas Eric Poole, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 151 4th Street SE, Rochester, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 151 4th Street SE, Rochester, Minnesota, on January 14, 2021 at 2:50 p.m. or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable
Kevin A. Lund
Judge of District Court
BY: Hans Holland
(Dec. 26, 2020 and Jan. 2 & 9, 2021) 2870714