Lord Mayors from Words Players 'A Christmas Carol'
Each Words Players Theatre performance of "A Christmas Carol" features a different local celebrity in the role of Lord Mayor. Here's this year's lineup:
• 7:30 p.m. Friday, Rich Peterson, host of Rochester's Good Morning on KROC-AM; Tom Overlie, weekday co-anchor on KTTC-TV.
• 2 p.m. Saturday, the Rev. Nick Mezacapa, rector of Calvary Episcopal Church in Rochester.
• 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Minnesota Senator Carla Nelson.
• 7:30 p.m. Dec. 12, Randy Chapman, publisher of the Rochester Post-Bulletin.
• 2 p.m. Dec. 13, Stephen Lehmkuhle, University of Minnesota Rochester chancellor.
• 7:30 p.m. Dec. 13, Leslie McClellon, Rochester Community and Technical College president.
• 7:30 p.m. Dec. 18, Rochester Mayor Ardell Brede.
• 7:30 p.m. Dec. 19, Javon Bea, Kahler Hotel Group chairman.
• 2 p.m. Dec. 20, Betsy Singer, weekday news anchor on KAAL-TV.
• 7:30 p.m. Dec. 20, Chuck Hazama, former Rochester mayor.