Seasons Hospice gala is Nov. 12
It's that season again — time for the sixth annual Seasons Hospice gala, "A Live & Love Affair."
This year's event will be Nov. 12 in Heritage Hall at the Kahler Grand Hotel, with silent and live auctions, seasonal entrees, live music and dancing.
Since the first gala in 2006, "A Live & Love Affair" has raised more than $330,000 to support Seasons Hospice bereavement and hospice programs.
No wonder, with auction items such as:
• Four tickets to the Vikings-Bears game on New Year's Day, and tickets for a Packers-Bears game Dec. 25 at historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis.
• A Sundance Film Festival package for two, including five days of lodging and air fare.
• A three-night stay for two at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in California, including air fare and a winery tour.
• A New York City getaway, including tickets to "Wicked" on Broadway.
• An "Evening in Tuscany" gourmet dinner for 10.
• A barbecue bonfire for 10, with guest storyteller.
New this year is a Wine for All Seasons raffle by Andy's Liquor, featuring 100 bottles of wine representing the four seasons of the year.
The gala starts at 6 p.m. with champagne, hors d'oeuvres, seasons entree stations, a cash bar, desserts and gourmet coffee.
Music is by jazz pianist Jon Davis, while the Bruce A. Henry Band will provide tunes for dancing.
Seasons Hospice was established in 1996 to provide individualized, comprehensive and compassionate care, education and support for the dying, their loved ones and others who have experienced loss.
Tickets for the gala are $75, available online at www.seasonshospice.org and by phone at (507) 285-1930.