Managing Your Events Calendar Account FAQ
Can I use my current events.postbulletin.com log-in?
No, you must create a new log-in. See “How do I create an account?”
How do I create an account?
- Go to www.postbulletin.com and click on the person icon on the far right (next to the magnifying glass)
2. Either click “Log In” if you have a preexisting account or click “Sign Up Today” to create an account
How do I submit an event?
- Once signed in, click on “Dashboard”
2.Once in the Dashboard, click on “Calendar events” either on the right side or on the left side (#3).
3. Once in calendar events, click on either “Create an event” or “Click here to submit one”
4. Fill out the page as complete as possible
5. Once page is filled out, click on “Create Event”
How do I edit an event that I’ve submitted?
- Go to your Dashboard after signing in
2. Click on “Calendar events” on either left or right side, then click on “Manage events”
How do I feature my event?
- Sign in and go to your Dashboard
2. Click on “Calendar events” on either the right or left side. Once in calendar events, click on either “Create an event” or “Click here to submit one”
3. Fill out all information to create an event, then click on “Create Event”
4. Once event is created, an “Enhance your event” page will come up giving you various options to Feature your Event
How do I find an event?
2. If you know the name of the event, type it in here
3. If not, click on “Advanced Search”, and fill in as much info as you are able here.