• Darrell Grenz was recently hired as the sales manager for MCT Mortgage in Rochester. In addition to running our office staff he will also be heading up MCT’s Pro-Partner Realtor relationships.
• Dr. Annette Smick recently joined Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center in Rochester. She is a board certified adult psychiatrist, trained at Mayo Clinic.
• Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Winona recently hired two new employees – Vicki Snyder and Joanette Robertson – in Rochester. Snyder was hired as the Olmsted County Program Coordinator for the Common Good Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of Catholic Charities. The Retired and Senior Volunteer
Program (RSVP) helps people age 55 and older put their skills and life experience to work in their communities as volunteers.
Robertson was hired as the Refugee Resettlement Director of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Winona. She will be directing the resettlement of over 200 refugees per year, assisting them in their new life by obtaining work, finding a home, learning English and much more.
• Tami Greenslade of Rochester, sales associate with the Rochester office of Coldwell Banker Burnet recently graduated from Coldwell Banker Burnet’s Integrity Selling program. The course is designed to help sales associates develop more professional sales experience and provide enhanced, value-added service to home buyers and sellers,.
• Hydee Overend of Eyota, Deborah Allen of Rochester and Julie Martin of Rochester recently started their own AtHome America businesses. AtHome America is a direct seller of home-decorating accents.
• Olmsted County Engineer Michael T. Sheehan won the William Komiarski
Transportation Advocate Award. The award is
presented to an invidiual or unit of government that has shown outstanding leadership in improving Minnesota’s transportation infrastructure.
• Tonia Fix of Chatfield and Amy Walk of Rochester were top winners in the Excellent Beginnings Programs for the lia sophia direct sales jewelry company.
nd news items to Jeff Kiger, Post-Bulletin, P.O. Box 6118, Rochester, MN 55903; or send e-mail to email@example.com. If you have questions or comments, call 285-7798.