06buck stretcher - wd40 /mb twj
Get more out of that can of WD-40.
• Remove stickers from glass. With a little squirt of WD-40, those pesky price stickers will come off with a no-scratch spatula or scraper.
• Clean carpet stains. Spray the stain with a little WD-40. Wait a few minutes, then use regular carpet cleaner or gently cleanse with a sponge and warm, soapy water. Continue until the stain is removed.
• Clean toilet bowls. WD-40 will remove gunk and lime stains from your toilet bowl in a flash. Spray into the bowl and after a couple of seconds, swish with a toilet brush.
• Remove marker and crayon marks from walls, furniture and appliances. Spray marks with WD-40 and wipe with a clean rag.
• Remove scuff marks from hard-surface floors. It won't harm the surface, and you won't have to scrub as much to remove them.
• Rejuvenate the barbecue grill. Make that worn-out grill look like new again with a liberal spraying of WD-40. Wait a few minutes, then scrub with a wire brush. Don't do this when the grill is hot.
Buck Stretcher is our daily 2 cents on how to make your paycheck go further. Got other ideas for saving money and spending it more wisely? Send it to email@example.com.