12bizcal FOR TUESDAY/MD/kh/
• The Rochester Area Builders’ June Networking Night will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Northern Lights & Furnishings at 511 Northern Hills Dr. N.E.
• A social networking event, sponsored by Minnesota Business Partners an affiliate chapter of the Grapevine Network, is scheduled from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Glynners Pub, 1643 N Broadway in Rochester. Bring business cards. There will be appetizers and a cash bar.
• A recap of the state legislative session, organized by the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce, will run from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Kahler Elizabethan Room in the Kahler Grand Hotel in downtown Rochester. Speaker of the House Margaret Anderson Kelliher and the local legislative delegation will do a recap of the 2007 session and look toward the 2008 legislative session. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers. To sign-up or for more information, contact the chamber at 288-1122 or email@example.com.
• A large seminar called Get Motivated is slated from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. in the Target Center in Minneapolis. It will include live speakers including Zig Ziglar, journalist John Stossel, Gen. Colin Powell and comedian Bill Cosby. The cost is $49 per office. To register or for more information, call 1-800-445-2162.
• Business After Hours, a networking event for local businesses, is scheduled from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Northwest Campers, located on U.S 14 in Byron. The Byron Area Chamber of Commerce sponsors the networking events.
• A workshop titled Medical Records Law in Minnesota will be presented by Lorman Education Services from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Embassy Suites Hotel Minneapolis Airport, 7901 34th Ave. S., Bloomington. Cost for the seminar is $319. To register, call 1-866-352-9539 or go to www.lorman.com online.
Business calendar is published Mondays. Send items to Business Editor Jeff Kiger, Post-Bulletin, P.O. Box 6118, Rochester, MN 55903, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or comments, call Kiger at 285-7798.