15Public safety report AUST/md nm
Thursday, May 8
• About 11 a.m., a deputy checked on a report of suspicious circumstances along 300th Street in Racine.
• A suspicious vehicle was reported about 12:10 p.m. along 600th Avenue near Mower County Road 3.
• Police took a report of a dog bite about 8:10 a.m. in the 500 block of 22nd Street Northwest.
• Someone reported a burglary about 9:15 a.m. in the 1100 block of Ninth Avenue Southwest.
Friday, May 9
• A business reported getting two bad checks in the 1500 block of 10th Drive Southeast.
Saturday, May 10
• Property damage was reported at Southwest County Road in LeRoy.
• Officers responded to a report of a suspicious person in a yard in the 1200 block of Fifth Street Northwest.
• Someone reported a stolen bicycle in the 800 block of Eighth Avenue Southwest.
• About 9:55 p.m., property damage was reported in the 900 block of 23rd Avenue Southwest.
Sunday, May 11
• About 12:20 a.m., police cited a man for underage consumption of alcohol in the 1000 block of Fifth Street Northwest.
• Police cited a man about 3:40 a.m. in the 400 block of 14th Avenue Northeast for violating the noise ordinance.
• Deputies responded to a report of a vehicle getting stuck in a yard after unsuccessfully trying to leave a cul de sac without turning around in the 3300 block of Ninth Avenue Northwest. Prior to arrival, the vehicle was pulled out and left. The yard was damaged.
• Authorities arrested a someone for driving while impaired at Main Street and Mower County Road 1 in Waltham following a traffic stop for speeding. The person had an open alcohol container and a revoked driver’s license.
• In LeRoy, someone reported a theft from a vehicle in the 400 block of North Main Street.
• Police arrested a person for fourth-degree driving while impaired in the 1500 block of Eighth Avenue Northwest.
• Someone reported a vehicle’s windshield was broken during the night in the 900 block of Fourth Avenue Southwest.
• Two abandoned bicycles were placed in the police shed after being found in the 1200 block of Fourth Avenue Southeast.
• An officer reset barricades for concrete construction that had been moved in the 300 block of 16th Street Southeast.