19 public safety report AUST/md Web nmr
Wednesday, March 18
• A cat dropped off at the Law Enforcement Center was placed in the pound.
• Officers assisted Gold Cross Ambulance with a medical call in the 900 block of 11th Avenue Southwest.
• A domestic assault was reported in the 100 block of Third Avenue Southwest.
• An officer spoke to a resident about suspicious marks on her driveway in the 1700 block of Third Avenue Southeast.
• An officer checked on a four-wheeler that was being ridden in the street in the 1100 block of 18th Street Northeast. The rider was advised of a city ordinance.
• A person was arrested for having a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in a vehicle in the 800 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• An officer took a report of found property in the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• Police assisted Gold Cross Ambulance on a medical call in the 400 block of First Avenue Northeast for a person that had fallen and hurt their knee.
• Police assisted Gold Cross Ambulance on a medical call in the 200 block of 11th Avenue Southwest.
• An officer responded to a report of pit bulls running loose in the 1500 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest. The dogs were contained. The owner was not home at the time but was later issued a warning.
• Officers were dispatched to the 600 block of 10th Avenue Southwest, where people were having a property dispute.
• An officer was called to the 600 block of 10th Avenue Southwest, where a person was parked across a sidewalk. The owner was cited and told to move the vehicle.
• Officers conducted a welfare check on a person in the 700 block of Third Avenue Northwest.
• Officers checked the area of 14th Street and Seventh Avenue Northwest after a report that a runaway was in the area. They did not find anyone.
• A black-and-white cat was placed in the pound.
• Officers were dispatched to I-90 to assist with a Fountain Centers transport of an intoxicated person; the person was arrested for disorderly conduct and transported by officers to another facility.
• Officers were called to the 1000 block of 10th Avenue Southwest, where a person reported that suspicious people had come to the person’s door. The people left before the officer arrived.
• A fight between two people was reported in the 100 block of First Street Northeast. Both were cited for disorderly conduct.
• A person was arrested on a Mower County warrant in Freeborn County.