26buck stretcher /mb twj
More ways to use a paper clip.
Paper clips are cheap. You can buy a box of 1,000 No. 1 size paper clips for less than $3. What’s even better is paper clips are versatile; you can use them as alternatives for a wide-variety of things. There’s a Web site called "101 Uses for a Paper Clip," which actually lists 145.
Here’s a few of them:
- Eye glass repair.
- Zipper tab.
- Christmas ornament holder.
- Unclog Elmer’s glue bottle.
- Emergency key chain ring.
- Drop a couple dozen in an empty soda can and shake it to cheer on the home team.
- When combined with a rubber band, can be used to earn a three-day vacation from eighth grade.
Source: Tip Hero
Buck Stretcher is our daily 2 cents on how to make your paycheck go further. Got other ideas for saving money and spending it more wisely? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more, go to Postbulletin.com/weblinks.
One hundred one uses for a paper clip