27 Austin police report /mb Web
Tuesday, Nov. 25
• Officers responded to a property damage report in the 400 block of Eighth Street Southeast.
• A cat found on 10th Drive Southeast was placed in the pound.
• A report of property damage was taken in the 1600 block of Oakland Avenue East.
• A report on the theft of a lawn ornament was taken in the 1200 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast.
• A male was arrested at 11:25 p.m. in the 100 block of 11th Street Northwest for providing false information to a police officer, minor consume and a Mower County warrant. He was held in the Mower County jail.
• A bike was found and placed in the city shed.
• Officers responded to a burglar alarm in the 1600 block of 16th Street Northeast.
• Officers took an accident report in the Burger King parking lot.
• A sheriff responded to a report of a female in a dumpster at Salvation Army refusing to leave. The female was gone when the sheriff arrived.
• Deputies responded to a domestic argument in Lansing Township.
Wednesday, Nov. 26
• A barking dog was reported in the 700 block of 12th Avenue Northwest.
• Officers and Gold Cross Ambulance responded to a medical emergency in the 3600 block of First Avenue Southwest.