Where to vote
Don't know what legislative or county district you're in? Don't know where to vote? Use the Secretary of State's online pollfinder at http://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ or call your county auditor.
How to vote
1. All voters must be registered.
If you already are registered to vote, go directly to the sign-in table.
If you need to register or are unsure, go to the voter registration table. There you may be asked to complete a voter registration card and show proof of residence.
2. Sign in and receive a Voter's Receipt.
3. Go to the ballot table and turn in the Voter's Receipt for a ballot and instructions on how to mark the ballot.
4. Go to an empty voting booth as instructed by the election judge.
5. Mark your votes in one of three ways depending on which type of ballot you are using.
5. If you make a mistake, ask an election judge for a new ballot. Do not try to erase or cross out your vote.
6. Take your ballot to the ballot box. Then promptly leave the polling place.
255 E. Plato Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55107
621 W. Lake St., Suite 205
Minneapolis, MN 55408
1821 University Ave., No. 120
St. Paul, MN 55104
525 Park St., Suite 250
St. Paul, MN 55103
; Information from the Minnesota Secretary of State's Office.