Comparison shop using a camera
By Heloise Cruse
King Features Syndicate
DEAR HELOISE: When I am shopping for a certain item, I use my digital camera and take a picture and then write down the price and store, so when I go from store to store, I won’t forget what I saw earlier. That makes it easier to decide. — Mary, via e-mail
DEAR READERS: Here are five handy ways to use a clothespin around the house:
• Handy to keep chip or cookie bags closed.
• Use to hold a recipe — handy when cooking.
• Clip coupons together to keep organized when going to the store.
• Add a magnet to one side of a clothespin and use on a fridge for notes.
• Clip a dish towel to your blouse for a quick apron. — Heloise
Send a money-saving or timesaving hint to Heloise, P.O. Box 795000, San Antonio, TX 78279-5000, or you can fax it to 1-210-HELOISE or e-mail it to Heloise@Heloise.com.