Rochester officials announced Monday afternoon that a voicemail threat left over the weekend made against Elton Hills Elementary School was not credible.
The district said in statement that the Rochester Police Department completed its investigation and determined the threat to be non-credible.
The school in northwest Rochester sent a notice to families Monday morning that said it had received "a voice message left over the weekend threatening the school." The notice from the school did not indicate what the threat included.
The school adjusted its procedures slightly to keep kids inside the building during arrival and dismissal as well as recess.
"With the assistance of the Rochester Police Department and District leaders, the school was able to maintain a normal learning day," the district said in a news release.
The school is expected to return to normal arrival, dismissal and recess procedures Tuesday.
Rochester police spokeswoman Amanda Grayson said police received a report Monday morning of the threatening voicemail and that additional school resource officers were at the school.
Last week, there were bomb threats involving John Marshall High School and John Adams Middle School. Grayson said officers identified the source of the threats and one person admitted to making the posts. No school events were canceled and those threats did not cause a closure or evacuation.
There was no indication that Monday's threat at Elton Hills Elementary was related to last weeks' threats.