Ex-SCSU student died of accidental overdose
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Authorities say a former St. Cloud State student died of an accidental drug overdose in January.
The body of 20-year-old Brian Threet was found in his bedroom in St. Cloud.
Police on Wednesday said toxicology tests found Threet died accidentally of an mixture of drugs in his system.
Police say Threet’s blood-alcohol content at the time of his death was 0.228 percent, which is not considered lethal.
Police are still investigating his death to see if any charges should be brought.