ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Garage fire started by electrical connection

From staff reports

An electrical connection was determined to be the cause of a garage fire at an Adams home.

Jeremy Rowe, 109 Bergen St., said he hooked a car battery to a charger and went in the house.Soon after, he noticed smoke coming from the garage. He told his wife to call 911. The garage and items in it, including a snowblower, grill, clothing and plumbing tools, were a total loss.

What To Read Next
Caitlin and Jason Keck’s two-year term on the American Farm Bureau Federation committee begins next month.
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission met on Jan. 5, 2023, to consider the application for Summit Carbon Solutions.
Qualified Minnesota farmers will receive dollar-for-dollar matching money to purchase farmland.