h0794 BC-FBN-NFLToday 11-16 1576
• Kurt Warner, Cardinals, completed 32 of 44 passes for 395 yards — his franchise-record fourth straight 300-yard game — as Arizona held off Seattle 26-20.
• Kerry Collins, Titans, was 13-of-23 for 230 yards and three touchdowns in leading undefeated Tennessee past Jacksonville 24-14.
• Peyton Manning, Colts, was 30-of-46 for 320 yards with two touchdowns in Indianapolis’ 33-27 victory over Houston.
• Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, was 31-of-41 for 308 yards in Pittsburgh’s 11-10 win over San Diego.
• Steve Slaton, Texans, ran for a franchise rookie-record 156 yards, including a team-record 71-yard TD run, in Houston’s 33-27 loss at Indianapolis.
• DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart, Panthers, combined for 250 yards rushing and three touchdowns in Carolina’s 31-22 win over Detroit.
• Ryan Grant, Packers, ran for 145 yards and a touchdown in Green Bay’s dominant 37-3 victory over the Chicago Bears.
• Willie Parker, Steelers, had 115 yards on 25 carries in Pittsburgh’s 11-10 victory over San Diego.
• Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals. Boldin had 13 catches for a career-best 186 yards, and Fitzgerald added 10 receptions for 151 yards in Arizona’s first win at Seattle since 2002, 26-20.
• T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Bengals, matched his season high with 12 catches for 149 yards as Cincinnati tied Philadelphia 13-13.
• Justin Gage, Titans, had 147 yards and two touchdowns on four receptions in Tennessee’s 24-14 win at Jacksonville.
• Hines Ward, Steelers, caught 11 passes for 124 yards as Pittsburgh beat San Diego 11-10.
• Dan Carpenter, Dolphins, nailed a 38-yard field goal with 38 seconds left to cap a 61-yard drive and give Miami its fourth consecutive victory with a 17-15 win over Oakland.
• Johnnie Lee Higgins, Raiders, scored on a 93-yard punt in Oakland’s 17-15 loss at Miami.
• Jeff Reed, Steelers, kicked three field goals, including a 32-yarder with 11 seconds left, in Pittsburgh’s 11-10 victory over San Diego.