• Pine Island’s Sarah Lerum swept all four events to lead the Panthers to a 139.25-120.8 victory over Caledonia. Lerum won the all-around with a score of 37.475. Evette Peterson of Pine Island was second (33.45) and Caledonia’s Samantha Wermager was third (33.35).
• Paul Bachman set a school and pool record and was in on four victories as John Marshall beat Winona 93-81. Bachman set school and a Winona pool marks with a winning time of 1:57.34 in the 200 indvidual medley. He also won the 100 butterfly and was part of two winning relays.
• Whitney Canton scored 24 points, and made five 3-pointers as Pine Island beat Grand Meadow 55-44. Jessica Benson had 19 points and 14 rebounds for Grand Meadow.
• Yvonne Freese had 19 points in Lanesboro’s 76-53 loss to Cresco, Iowa.
• Jacey Anderson scored 18 points in Spring Grove’s 59-54 loss to Waukon, Iowa.