Heros-n-hilites 10-17 (add 'em) Web
• Chelsea Nagle had 18 kills to power Fillmore Central to a 3-0 win over Chatfield on the Gophers’ home floor. Chatfield had the opportunity to clinch the TRC title outright with a win; instead, they share it.
• Ashley Lexvold had 29 set assists and three ace serves for Goodhue as the Wildcats won 3-0 at Kasson-Mantorville.
• Kingsland overcame a loss in the first game and won 3-1 at Plainview-Elgin-Millville. Erin Bernard led the Knights with 10 kills, 11 digs and three ace serves.
• LeRoy-Ostrander swept Grand Meadow in three games to capture the Southeast Conference title with a 13-1 record. Kaylee Bunne had eight ace blocks for the Cardinals. Jessica Benson had 11 kills for Grand Meadow.
• Whitney Canton had 19 kills while Christina Maley and Megan Hoest had 11 each as Pine Island nipped La Crescent 3-2. Cathy Rennie had 40 set assists for Pine Island.
• Karla Wiste had 17 kills and 4 blocks, and Jacey Anderson had 26 digs and 7 kills as Spring Grove downed Lanesboro 3-2.
• Jamie Darling had 22 kills for Lanesboro in the Burros’
3-2 loss to Spring Grove.
• Kate Speeling had 15 kills and Megan Liesen had 42 set assists as Wabasha-Kellogg clinched a share of the Three Rivers Conference crown with a 3-1 win over St. Charles. Emily Nelson had 12 kills for St. Charles.
Girls swimming & diving
• Brianna Fujan (200 IM, 100 butterfly) and Mary Wood (200 freestyle, 100 freestyle) both won a pair of individual events as John Marshall beat Albert Lea 93-82 in Big Nine action. Fujan and Wood were also on a winning relay. Risa Richard (50 freestyle) won one event and was on two winning relays.
• The Mayo girls team is still undefeated with a 10-0 record this season.