Morning Headlines: Trial begins for Dodge County LDS leader accused of sexually assaulting juvenile
Subscribe and listen to the Post Bulletin Minute at postbulletin.com, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.
Here's your morning headlines podcast for Wednesday, May 11:
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Day in History: 1972: Abbie Hoffman at Winona State College
- Trial begins for Dodge County LDS leader accused of sexually assaulting juvenile
- Washington Elementary becomes second school in Rochester to return to masking; district changes policy
- In a town of 400, this Dresbach home on the Mississippi River is listed for $1.95 million
- Red Wing's Herzog has a happy homecoming with Gophers golf team
The Post Bulletin is proud to be a part of the Trust Project. Learn more at thetrustproject.org .
The Post Bulletin Minute is a product of Forum Communications Company and is brought to you by reporters at the Rochester Post Bulletin. Subscribe and rate us at Apple Podcasts , Spotify or Google Podcasts .