Today's Headlines: New owners paid $3.72 million for a hotel on Rochester's South Broadway
Subscribe and listen to the Post Bulletin Minute at postbulletin.com, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.
Here's your headlines podcast for Tuesday, Dec. 6:
Stories in this episode:
- Day in History: 1922: No additional federal income taxes are needed
- New owners paid $3.72 million for a hotel on Rochester's South Broadway
- Mohamed Sheik Nur shares language skills with Rochester community
- Rochester council reviews proposal for added massage therapy oversight
- Rochester attorney has whopper of a fish tale to tell
The Post Bulletin Minute is a product of Forum Communications Company and is brought to you by reporters at the Rochester Post Bulletin. Subscribe and rate us at Apple Podcasts , Spotify or Google Podcasts .