Today's Headlines: Rochester legislators back medical aid in dying bill
Subscribe and listen to the Post Bulletin Minute at postbulletin.com, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.
Here's your headlines podcast for Thursday, March 2:
Stories in this episode:
- Day in History: 1923: The charge of the Lewiston snow shovel brigade
- Rochester legislators back medical aid in dying bill: 'A really great reflection of compassion'
- Walz, DEED commissioner bring focus to Rochester workforce challenges
- Kellogg Middle School greatly reduces student offense recidivism through restoration program
- Century has lofty goals, high seeds at Class AA state swimming and diving meet
The Post Bulletin Minute is a product of Forum Communications Company and is brought to you by reporters at the Rochester Post Bulletin. Subscribe and rate us at Apple Podcasts , Spotify or Google Podcasts .