Rochester police said they have arrested a second man involved in a shooting that injured two teenagers last month.

Luke Benson Giwa, 20, was arrested at his residence in the 1800 block of South Village Drive Southeast around 10:45 a.m. Thursday. On Friday morning, Giwa made is first appearance in Olmsted County District Court on two counts of aiding and abetting second-degree assault. Judge Lisa Hayne set unconditional bail at $150,000 and conditional bail at $75,000.

On Tuesday, police arrested George Earl Oliver, 28, who made his first appearance Thursday in Olmsted County District Court on two counts of second-degree assault. Judge Joseph Chase set unconditional bail at $150,000 and conditional bail at $75,000.

According to police, a teenager and his friend were at Kentucky Fried Chicken, 717 12th St. SE. on Oct. 23 getting food and were sitting in a car when someone appeared at the window of the car and started shooting. One of the teenagers was shot in the leg and the other suffered a graze wound.

Police later learned that one of the teens had been involved in a fight with the alleged shooter at a gathering at China Hall on Sept. 28, according to court documents. The teen reportedly "beat the s--- out of" Giwa, the complaint states.

Oliver was working security at China Hall the night of the fight, which court records indicate was part of a larger "riot incident." Oliver told police that he was jumped by unknown males.

In the weeks between the shooting and the arrests of Oliver and Giwa, police gathered surveillance footage from at least two places. Police also executed a search warrant at Giwa's residence, where they reportedly found an empty box of Blazer 9 mm ammunition under Giwa's bed. Three spent 9 mm shell casings found at the scene of the shooting were a mixture of Sig and Blazer brand ammo.

A gun magazine was also found in the residence, and a second magazine was found in a vehicle in the driveway, according to the complaint.

While officers were executing the search warrant, Oliver pulled up to the house and police briefly detained him for questioning before allowing him to leave. He was later arrested at his place of employment.

Police also spoke with Giwa before his arrest Thursday.

Editor's note: This story was corrected on Nov. 12 to reflect new information from the Rochester Police Department.