Marc Bulger, Rams, went 29-of-39 for 450 yards and three touchdowns in a 32-29 overtime win over New York.
Joey Harrington, Lions, went 33-of-49 for 346 yards, two touchdowns and an interception in a 24-19 loss to the Titans.
Corey Dillon, Patriots, ran for 116 yards and one touchdown in a 21-7 win over San Francisco. Dillon earned a $375,000 bonus by rushing for more than 1,600 yards. He finished with 1,635 in his first season with New England.
Rudi Johnson, Bengals, ran for three touchdowns and 99 yards to finish with 1,453, breaking Corey Dillon's team record of 1,435 set in 2000.
Lee Suggs, Browns, had 131 yards on 26 carries in a win over Houston, his third straight 100-yard rushing day. He is the first Browns player to do that since Greg Pruitt in 1978.
Deuce McAllister, Saints, ran for 140 yards and a touchdown in a 21-18 win over Carolina.
Jamal Lewis, Ravens, scored a touchdown and ran for 167 yards in a 30-23 win over the Dolphins.
Curtis Martin, Jets, had 153 yards on 28 carries and moved into fourth place on the NFL career rushing list in a 32-29 loss to the Rams.
Torry Holt, Rams, had seven catches for 116 yards and two touchdowns in a 32-29 overtime win over the Jets.
Muhsin Muhammad, Panthers, had six receptions for 95 yards and two touchdowns in a 21-18 loss to the Saints.
Chris Chambers, Dolphins, had four catches for 146 yards and a touchdown in a 30-23 loss to Baltimore.
• Phil; Dawson, Browns, kicked five field goals (45, 22, 29, 45, 22) in a 22-14 win over Houston.
• Jerricho; Cotchery, Jets, returned a kickoff 94 yards for a score in a 32-29 overtime loss to the Rams.
• Wes; Welker, Dolphins, returned a kickoff 95 yards for a score in a 30-23 loss to the Ravens. It was the Dolphins' first kickoff return for a score since 1989.
• Jeff; Wilkins, Rams, hit a 31-yard field goal with 3:03 left in overtime in a 32-29 win over the Jets.
• Neil; Rackers, Cardinals, kicked four field goals (40, 45, 39 and 31) in a 12-7 win over Tampa Bay.