Smoldering electrical box forces family from Rochester home
A smoldering electrical junction box in a Rochester trailer home has forced a family to seek other shelter.
The junction box was smoldering underneath the trailer home in the 2300 block of Park Lane Southeast when Rochester firefighters arrived about 1:5 p.m. on Wednesday, said Larry Mueller, assistant fire marshal.
Firefighters investigated and said the home did not have any heat. The Red Cross was called to assist the family in other housing, Mueller said. There were two adults and five children.