And now we go to a commercial
Located on the northeast corner of Broadway and Center Street, the three-story, hewn stone Commercial Hotel, above, was built in 1868 at a cost of $7,000. It was rebuilt in 1910 but closed about 1969. The Bank Saloon occupied the site starting in 1970. This site now contains Suk Law Firm, below.
Next week: The place to go before hitting the slopes