Austin/Mower County public safety report
Thursday, May 6
• Property damage was reported in the 67000 block of 310the Street.
• Austin police took a theft report in the 1900 block of Fourth Avenue Southwest.
• Property damage to a vehicle was reported in the 2100 block of 10th Street Southwest.
• Someone reported forgery in the 900 block of Oakland Avenue West.
• Police handled a incident involving disorderly conduct in the 1400 block of Sixth Avenue Northwest.
Friday, May 7
• A person was arrested for a stop-sign violation, driving after suspension and a Mower County warrant for failing to appear in court in the 200 block of 15th Street Southeast.
• Police arrested a person on a state corrections warrant for possessing drugs and hypodermic needles along 18th Avenue Northwest in Austin.