Cub Scout sign-up is April 28
Spring sign-up for Cub Scouts in Austin will be from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. April 28 at East Side Lake.
Cub Scouts is for boys in kindergarten through grade four, and they should bring their parents. Those who join now can attend the "intro to camping" in Austin on May 13 for free.
The cost to join scouts is $10.
For more information on Austin packs, contact one of these leaders:
• Pack 102: Neveln Elementary School area Cubmaster: Matt Swigerd, 437-0394, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pack 108: Southgate Elementary School area Cubmaster David Oldenkamp, 437-4221.
• Pack 113: Sumner Elementary School and Pacelli Elementary School area Cubmaster Ted Krueger, 433-3633, www.pack113austin.org.
• Pack 121: Banfield Elementary School area Cubmaster Jerry Foote, 440-0850.
• Pack 122: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Cubmaster Eric Connett, 437-4503.
For more information on scouting, contact District Executive Paula Nuessmeier at (507) 520-1055.