• Century won all but one match in straight sets as it downed John Marshall 7-0.
BOYS CROSS COUNTRY
• Joseph Kozlowski was second overall with a time of 17:15 to help Lake City (29 points) beat Lourdes (43) and Byron (52). Kevin Turlington of Lourdes was the race winner in 17:10.
• Lyle/Pacelli’s Jayden Lewis was timed in 18:25.5 to finish first in a triangular at Blooming Pairie. Blooming Prairie, led by Hosea Baker’s third-place finished (19:11.6), won the meet.
GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY
HIAWATHA VALLEY LEAGUE
• Jayce Majerus finished second overall in 20:43 to help Lake City (30 points) beat Lourdes (45) and Byron (52). Eighth-grader Anna Peikert of Lourdes was the overall winner in 20:34.
• Lyle/Pacelli’s Kirsten Koopal finished first in a triangular meet at Blooming Prairie. Koopal was timed in 21:15.8. L/P also won the meet, with Booming Prairie second and USC third.
BIG NINE CONFERENCE
• Cecelia DeJong had two individual wins (200 feestyle, 100 butterfly) in Red Wing 98-83 loss to Mankato West.
• St. Charles' Sam Bronk notched 12 saves, but La Crescent's Andy Lopez slipped the game-winning goal past Bronk to lead La Crescent to a 1-0 victory.
• Nywatich Ojulu lofted a gorgeous pass to Ahmed Najya who diced his way through the Red Wing defense for the game-tying goal for John Marshall as they notched a 1-1 draw with Red Wing.
• Mckenna Baker scored a pair of goals for Century in the second half as the Panthers topped Northfield 4-2.
• Makaydan Gust made 15 saves as St. Charles/Lewiston-Altura blanked La Crescent 2-0.