THREE RIVERS CONFERENCE
• Dover-Eyota belted 11 hits and pushed to a 9-3 win over Fillmore Central/Lanesboro. Mariah Palmby was 2-for-3 with a home and Abigail Heinzelman also homered. Kegan Coulson hit a pair of doubles.
• Cotter’s Madison Hazelton threw a two-hitter over five innings and Cotter blanked Chatfield 10-0. Lexi Hadaway was 2-for-4 with a home run. Chatfield got two hits from Kara Goetzinger, including a double.
• St. Charles used a six-run sixth inning to beat Caledonia/Spring Grove 11-5. Lauryn Delger hit a three-run home run for the Saints.
• Kaylee Peter pitched a seven-inning, two-hit, 10-strikeout gem to lead Plainview-Elgin-Millville to a 9-1 victory over Rushford-Peterson. She was also a home run away from completing the cycle and drove in three runs.
• Mabel-Canton finished with nine hits but also committed five errors in falling 10-5 to Alden Conger/Glenville-Emmons. Kenidi McCabe, Jordyn Newgard, Emma Tollefsrud and Gwen Tollefestrud each had two hits for the Cougars.
• Kenidi McCabe went 3-for-5 with a home run and four RBIs but Alden-Conger/Glenville-Emmons won Game 2 of a doubleheader 19-15. ACGE finished with 22 hits, while M-C had 12. The Cougars committed five errors.
HIAWATHA VALLEY LEAGUE
• Corbin Horning doubled, tripled and scored three runs while Kellen Wilke drove in three runs in Kasson-Mantorville's 11-5 win over Triton in a five-inning affair. Mason Barker had two hits for the Cobras. Weston Thomas drove in a pair of runs.
• Nolan Jurgenson hit a walkout double in the eighth inning to carry Lourdes past Kenyon-Wanamingo, 3-2.
• Jake Mehrkens had two hits ands two RBIs, and Peter Meyer had two hits and scored twice in Zumbrota-Mazeppa’s 9-7 win over Pine Island.
THREE RIVERS CONFERENCE
• Austin Klug went 3-for-4 with a double and four RBIs while Thane Meiners drove in three runs and struck out four in two innings of work on the bump in Caledonia's 16-3 thrashing of St. Charles.
• Schaeffer Academy slipped away with a 4-2 win over Houston in Southeast Conference play. Nolan Gora had a big game for the Lions, with three hits, two of them home runs.
• Hayfield erupted for five runs in the third inning to erase a 3-1 deficit and Ethan Pack fired four terrific innings, allowing just one run and striking out three to spark the Vikings to a 6-4 win over Medford.
• Erin Walters fired a 59 and Lizzy Weichert shot a 61 to lead Houston to a big victory over Glenville-Emmons.
BIG NINE CONFERENCE
• Deep Patel shot a 2-over-par 73 in guiding Mayo to a first-place finish in a triangular with Austin and Winona. Ethan Norman and Kole Fosthoffer each had 79s for Mayo.