HIAWATHA VALLEY LEAGUE
• Abby Breuer was magnificent, tossing seven innings of one-run ball and fanning 14 in Cannon Falls' 7-1 win over Lake City. Izzy Pagel finished 3-for-4 with two RBIs for the Bombers. Elyse Dalager went 1-for-3 for Lake City.
• Lourdes outhit Pine Island 6-5 but seven errors combined with seven walks gave Pine Island all it needed to run away from the Eagles 13-2. Elizabeth Pike and Allison Ritter each drove in a run and finished with two hits for Lourdes. Pine Island's Bella Mehrkens struck out 14 in six innings and also had two hits, one run scored and three RBIs.
• Goodhue pounded six home runs to defeat Triton 17-4. Anika Schafer was 5-for-5 with two homers and five runs, Torrie Rehder hit two homers and drove in four runs, Alivia Holst homered and drove in three runs and Darby Miller went 3-for-4 with a home run and three RBIs for the Wildcats. Sydney Pluto went 3-for-3 for Triton.
• Emma Simons tossed a one-hitter over five innings and struck out eight as Kasson-Mantorville toppled Kenyon-Wanamingo 11-1. Hayley Murphy went 3-for-3 with two triples, two RBIs and two runs scored for K-M while Avery Irish was 2-for-3 with a double and an RBI.
• Morgyn Otte struck out 13 and only allowed one hit and she also went 3-for-3 to help Randolph improve to 12-0 with a 9-0 dismantling of Houston. Megan Erickson, Meredith Taylor and Carly Kimmes all had two hits for the Rockets.
• Allison Krohnberg tossed a four-hitter and struck out eight and Bobbie Bruns went 2-for-4 with a homer and two RBIs as Blooming Prairie defeated United South Central 7-1.
• Morgan Jackson homered and Olivia Funk went 3-for-5 with two doubles and two RBIs in Lewiston-Altura's 10-4 win over Southland. Funk also pitched a complete game and struck out 13. Bailey Johnson singled, doubled, scored twice and stole three bases for the Rebels. Kelsey Mensink went 2-for-3 with two stolen bases while Hattie Wiste drove in a pair.
HIAWATHA VALLEY LEAGUE
• Joe Sperry pitched five scoreless inning and allowed two hits while striking out six to lead Lourdes past Kasson-Mantorville 10-1. Sam Stanley and Nolan Jurgenson led Lourdes with three hits apiece while Sam Schneider hit a double and drove in three runs.
• Joey Tempel went 4-for-5 with four RBIs and three runs scored and Ethan Slaathaug was 2-for-4 with three RBIs as Hayfield improved to 8-0 with a 13-2 win over Meford in six innings. Joey Tempel tossed a five-hitter and allowed one earned run for the win.
• Isaac Griffin pitched a one-hit shutout over five innings and struck out 10 as Spring Grove blanked Alden-Conger/Glenville-Emmons 11-0. Isaac Griffin went 2-for-3 with a triple and two runs scored for the Lions and Ty Cleven was 2-for-4 with a double and two RBIs.
• Jaedin Johnson hit a homer and drove in three runs and Tyler Craig homered and had two RBIs as Kenyon-Wanamingo defeated Faribault Bethlehem Academy 7-1. Garvin Sommer allowed two hits over four innings for the win while Owen Hilke pitched three hitless innings for the save.
• Jack Patten allowed one earned run on three hits while striking out seven as he improved to 4-1 while pitching Stewartville past Dover-Eyota 7-2. Miles Hettinger hit a homer and drove in two runs for the Tigers.
BIG NINE CONFERENCE
• Olivia Morrissey scored two goals for Century during a 5-4 loss to Mankato West.
• Emma Ackley and Ella Pater each had two goals while Payton Sears racked up 15 saves but Northfield held off John Marshall's valiant comeback and held on for a 7-6 win.
BIG NINE CONFERENCE
• Josh Hanson shot a 79 and Shawn Erickson carded an 81 as Century shot a 337 to beat Owatonna (344) and host Winona (402).
• Kole Forsthoffer shot a 77 while Mikkel Norby and Jack Bowron each carded an 82 as Mayo (325) defeated Red Wing (346) and Faribault (352).
THREE RIVERS CONFERENCE
• Jake Fishbaugher shot a 40 as Fillmore Central defeated Caledonia 189-197.
ROCHESTER ALL-CITY MEET
• Lourdes' Ellie Leise and Century's Shelby Leitz both fired 83s in the first round of the Rochester All-City meet. John Marshall was led by Hannah Selig (87), Ava Fevold (91) and Maren Aikens (91). Avery Meyer shot a 97 for Mayo. The final round will be held next Wednesday.
• Ethan Leeser defeated Milan Lecic in an incredible three-set dual (6-1, 5-7, 12-10) to help Lourdes run away from John Marshall 6-1.
• Luke Bothun rolled at No. 1 singles and the rest of Schaeffer Academy's lineup followed his lead. The Lions beat Lake City 7-0.