Final score: Century 34, Byron 13
What happened: On a cold and windy night, Isaiah Huber ran for three touchdowns and caught another scoring pass to spark Century.
What it means: The win snaps Century's one-game losing streak while Byron has lost two straight.
Game notes: Huber scored two TDs in the first quarter as Century jumped out to a 14-0 lead and never trailed. Byron was within 20-13 at the start of the fourth quarter and was making a bid to tie the score when Jack Fisher had an interception in the end zone for Century.
Records: Century improves to 5-2. Byron drops to 3-4.
Up next: Century hosts city rival Mayo on Wednesday and Byron plays at Winona in the regular-season finale for both teams.
* Huber rushed for 124 yards on 24 carries and had scoring runs of 3, 3 and 8 yards. He also caught a 15-yard TD pass.
* Jack Fisher caught five passes for 120 yards and a TD for Century and he also intercepted a pair of passes.
* Century starting QB Nathan Eberhart was 7-for-14 for 133 yards and a TD.
* Austin Freerksen rushed for 95 yards on 25 carries and a TD for Byron.
* Colton Douglas had two of Byron's five sacks.
A full game story will be posted at PostBulletin.com later tonight