• Lindsay Field scored 19 points and Kylie Lacey added 17 as Dover-Eyota beat Byron 63-58 in a non-conference game. Field made a game-high five 3-pointers. Courtney Connelly and Sacia Vanderpool led Byron with 15 points each. Connelly's points came on five 3-pointers.
• Lake City's Natalie Bremer had a big night, scoring 31 points as the Tigers beat Plainview-Elgin-Millville 80-47. Lilly Meincke added 23 points for Lake City. P-E-M was led by Macy Holtz, who scored 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
• Avery Irish had a double-double, with 24 points and 10 rebounds, to lead Kasson-Mantorville to a 66-34 victory against Faribault. Irish also made four 3-pointers in the game.
• Riley Dummer scored 18 points and added three rebounds, but Kenyon-Wanamingo lost to Waterville-Elysian-Morristown 64-45. Julianna Boyum had a team-best seven rebounds for K-W. W-E-M was led by Brielle Bartelt's 31 points.
• Luke Kottom led Schaeffer Academy with a double-double, scoring 20 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in a 69-36 victory against Alden-Conger. Nich Sanger added 15 points, including three 3-pointers, while Isaiah Lahr scored 12 points for Schaeffer (2-0).
• Caden Grinde scored 29 points and John Koch added 11 for Spring Grove in a 64-25 victory against Mabel-Canton. It was the season opener for the Lions, who led 38-15 at halftime.
• • •
Dover-Eyota 63, Byron 58
Lake City 80, Plainview-Elgin-Millville 47
Kasson-Mantorville 66, Faribault 34
Waterville-Elysian-Morristown 64, Kenyon-Wanamingo 45
Schaeffer Academy 69, Alden-Conger 36
Spring Grove 64, Mabel-Canton 25